What does Holland Pass offer?
Holland Pass offers a choice of 3 (SMALL), 5 (MEDIUM) or 7 (LARGE) free entrance tickets for museums and attractions. The free entrance tickets are divided in three categories, Gold (Tulip), Silver (Windmill) and Transport tickets. Each museum/attraction accepts certain tickets in exchange for free entrance. At the Van Gogh Museum you can hand in your Gold ticket and for example at the Canal Cruise you can hand in your Transport ticket. You can create your own package. Holland Pass MEDIUM includes for example 2x Gold and 2x Silver tickets, as well as free 24h public transport or Canal Cruise in Amsterdam and Holland Pass discount card offering unlimited savings up to 50% at museums, attractions, excursions, restaurants and shops.What do I do if my child is younger than the Holland Pass KIDS ticket price?
Most museums and attractions offer free or discounted entrance for children under 4 years old or even under 18. To check the regular prices for children at museums and attractions, take a look at the Museums and Attractions page. Holland Pass KIDS is only available with a choice of 2 free tickets (1x Gold and 1x Silver), as well as 24h public transport or Canal Cruise in Amsterdam and Holland Pass discount card. Why purchase Holland Pass?
• the ONLY pass that offers fast-track entry at Van Gogh museum, Artis Royal Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Heineken Experience, Body Worlds and Keukenhof Gardens. And an exclusive Preferred Partner Entrance at Rijksmuseum.
• All-in-one city pass saving both money and time
• Holland Pass offers FREE entry to over 100 Attractions and FREE 24h public transport or Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
• Also included is a discount card offering great discounts up to 50% at museums, attractions, restaurants and shops.
• FREE 250+ page guide book. Available in 4 languages, full of useful information about the museums and attractions including helpful city maps.
• Simply the best way to see the best attractions at one low priceHow long is Holland Pass valid?
Holland Pass is valid for one month after first use. Where can I collect my Holland Pass?
After completing your purchase online you will receive a confirmation voucher that you can redeem at the selected pick-up point. Please click here
for an overview of all pick-up locations, including GWK Travelex Schiphol airport. Where can I collect my Holland Pass at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam?
GWK Travelex Schiphol airport landside is conveniently located in Arrival Hall 3/ 4.
GWK Travelex Schiphol airport airside is located at Departure Hall, lounge 1, gates B/ C.What else is offered in Holland Pass?
- Full-colour guidebook in 4 languages (English, German, French and Spanish) including detailed information on each museum and attraction, opening/closing times, directions.
- City walks
- City maps
- Recommended restaurants
- Shopping tipsIs fast-track entry included in the price?
Yes! Pass holders have the great advantage of jumping the queue and gaining fast-track entry at major museums and attractions.Where can I use ‘Holland Pass discount card’?
Upon presentation of Holland Pass, discounts and special offers are applicable at museums, attractions, restaurants, sightseeing tours, bike rental and shops. For example 20% discount on city tours, 25% discount on restaurant Wagamama, 10% discount on cheese and many more. Holland Pass discount card is valid per person. Can you use Holland Pass only in 1 city or also in combination with other cities?
Holland Pass is a complete city pass that can be used either only in Amsterdam or in combination with other major cities such as Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam. Where can I buy Holland Pass?
When you prefer to purchase upon arrival as opposed to online booking, you will find Holland Pass as well at all GWK Travelex offices in the major cities including Amsterdam, Schiphol, Rotterdam-The Hague airport and Eindhoven airport. The pass is also available at various excursion offices and hotels. Can Holland Pass be delivered?
No this is not possible. Do I need to make reservations for museums and attractions?
For the Reypenaer Cheese Tasting and the Pancake Boat Amsterdam, booking is required. Reservations are not required for any other museums and attractions, though we highly recommend making a reservation in advance for the excursions.